Clowing About

So my idea behind the clowns... All during school, i was called a class clown by all my teachers, pretty much. I'm seeing this project as getting my own back! Making them look like the clowns. Trying to capture that true naive/childish approach towards teachers, that I used to have.

This project is based on my dyslexic experiences as a kid. Not in your conventional way... seeing words backwards and all that rubbish. Yes I did have problems reading and writing, but I see that my low level of concentration, due to the dyslexic, caused me more problems. I found being a clown in class more interesting than learning anything, which subsequently lead for me to spend most of my time outside the headmasters office, mainly sat doodling.





I'm really enjoying the way in which these images are coming out...